test area

Autopartswarehouse Autopartswarehouse

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Zuni-Greenbelt 5.

Looking for a nice valentine date place?

The new greenbelt 5 in Makati is the place to be. I really love the place because of its huge area. Outside is full of green, a landscape that divides it from greenbelt 4. As for the resto, so far I only tried ZUNI restaurant its a new Mediterranean restaurant. The food is superb, I forgot the meal I ordered tho, but nonetheless me and my girlfriend was really satisfied. The service was superb. You need to prepare at least 600 per head for a good meal with drinks and wine.

My food, Baked Salmon... forgot the real name tho.
zuni greenbelt 5
the pasta
zuni greenbelt 5
Our wine.
zuni greentbelt 5


all in all our meal costed 1.2k, meal + wine.. not bad at all considering the food, service, and elegant ambiance.

0 comments:

Google it!

Google